Friday, March 20, 2009

aspen extreme

Hey bloggers,
First post. Woot.
Let me tell you what I plan on doing here.
At first, I was going to do a sort of "Outfit of the Day" type-sort-of-thing.
But then I got like really lazy. And I didn't want to post pictures of me.
I am afraid of mean comments.
meancommentphobia.
Soo now, I'm just going to write a bunch of crap about my regular life.
Soooo. Yep. I should probably start with a introduction-type-sort-of-thing.
I'm Maddy, I'm 13, you may know me as Shake Your Hips and Do The Twist on Polyvore, where I basically spend every waking hour of my life. I live in New York City, yes on the Upper East Side, and yes I love it there.
I have reddish-brownish-blondish hair and hazel eyes that sometimes turn amber in warm weather.
Annddd yeahhhh. That's about it.
So here's what's happening today:
For spring vacation (which started last Friday and ends next Sunday), well the first week of spring vacation, my family went to Snowmass, Colorado. Which is like in the same area as Aspen.
Soo I just started skiing last year. So I'm not like some super-skiier. But I do like to ski.
EXCEPT THE PAIN IS LIKE LEGIT UNBEARABLE.
MY BOOTS DON'T FIT.
DO YOU KNOW HOW PAINFUL THAT IS?
Anyways, nothing super interesting happened.
Although, there are some superhot Argentinian ski instructors.
I did my first black diamond two days ago.... Yayyyyyyy.
Ohmygod my life is sooooo boring.
I'm returning to my beloved city tomorrow. That makes me happy.
I'll hopefully have wayy better stories tomorrow. Or the next day. Or the next. Or the next. Mhhhmmmm.
Yep. See ya.
The person down there is me.

me when i am trying to look sexy but fail


The set down there, I made it. Enjoy it.


For my blogg....
For my blogg.... - by Shake Your Hips and Do The Twist on Polyvore.com

~It's Naturally Maddy~

1 comment:

  1. Snowmass?!??? I was supposed to be there but found no flight tickets]:

    ReplyDelete